Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pink

I am suddenly in love with the color pink. I want to wear it, paint my walls with it, smear it all over my body and call myself a dirty, dirty, pinky, girl!

OH YOU DIRTY PINKY GIRL.

Why did you let me do that. You are supposed to watch me. Control me. Be here for me! Call me a dirty pinky girl ;).

But listen, I LOVE THE COLOR PINK. Which is weird because normally I hate it, but only due to the fact that it looks so gat damn awful on me. When I wear it I look like a washed out baby with TB that has been left out in the cold for too long. Bloated, white washed, and sickly. I wore a pink shirt for 10th grade pictures. Stupid fucking shirt ruined a perfectly good picture! No, the picture was already bad... but the pink accentuated my pimpled and exhausted face. Why would you want to accentuate that shit!?

I have a new lease on life now. I can wear pink. Pink can wear me. Pink and I are a color all together. We are magical. We can do things that other people can't. We can change worlds! I understand that I was going at it all wrong. I had to sit down and talk to pink to understand it.

Btw: I mean the color, not the singer. It seems obvious, but I don't want to cause any confusion. She would totally want me if she knew I existed. I'm kind of intimidated by her, though. WHO NEEDS HER. I don't. She's scary. I only need the color.

So now, whenever I see something pink - no... pastel pink - I get weak. Girly pastel pink, pukey pastel pink, pastel puke pink.

My eyes go fuzzy, I collapse, I scream for mercy. Maybe it is because pastel pink reminds me of a labia. EW why did I say that.

Please, you were thinking it too. So shut up.








I have never used this shit, but I have always wanted to.  It looks like it would be good on pancakes. Mmm.

Goddamit! It is such a sexy color. 


Picture sources:
Lips (not vaginal lips)


No comments:

Post a Comment