You know those bloggers that write long, compelling, and mind provoking posts all the time? I am not one of those. Not only do I very rarely post, but very rarely do I make them long. Nor are they ever compelling or mind provoking.
I should start posting my stories on here. Not the ones I write! I mean I could do that too. But why!? So you jerks can critique me and be all OMG RACHAEL YOU HAVE DSYLEEHCIZA. By the way, Girlfriend and my mom said they think I have Dyslexia. I said I think they're poop smears in return! I honestly think they're right though. I got some problems with spelling, but even more speaking. I jumble everything up and won't notice.
It is embarrassing. :'( I need a T-Rex to ride around so no one will notice my flaws, just my big T-Rex eating their face.
Hah! Okay, sorry about that. I am super tired and the screen is kind of a blur right now. We talked about me posting while super tired didn't we? It never works. Siiigh oh well.
SO.
As of right now I am three days into Medifast. And a week and two days into school.
MEDIFAST:
It fucking SUCKS. Okay, it really isn't that bad. I pussy'd out though and made Girlfriend take half of it. I thought that with all my working out and Medifast I may die from a heart attack or liver damage. Now I'm just worried I won't last two weeks. I WANT A BURGER AND PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE SO BAD. I would throw an antique vase worth 67084 dollars in front of a train for something slathered in butter. I am going to take my Betta fish, Proteus, and fry him in some butter.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Not really. I love him too much. :( Which reminds me I didn't clean his tank yesterday like I was supposed to. Sorry Prote. :(
Bzzzttt... Medifast is okay. I can taste the vitamins in everything, but at least I can eat one of my own "real" meals. Which is protein and greens.
GREENS AND PROTEIN.
Meat and leafy shit.
I don't feel like talking details right now so here is my latest weight: 198/7. I can't tell on my scale very well, but I think it is 197. That means I have gone from 205 to 197. Idk what that is.
You do the math. It's like 23 or something, I don't know.
SCHOOL:
School is going well enough. I am there almost all day, though I can come home MW's and sleep a while. That is nice! I dream of things like finishing my homework on time. It's great!
I am working out all the time, so watch out for my super massive muscles that will blow down doors. I DON'T NEED TO KNOCK, I GOT GROWN MEN THE SIZE OF HERCULES ON EACH ARM. Fuck ya.
Okay, I realize I am really too tired right now. I haven't said half of what I wanted to say, and made even less than half of the sense I wanted to.
I'm Bilbo Baggins!
Sorry I have failed again. :( Next time will be better! Now go to sleep, losers. We got school in the morning!
(I am just kidding, you aren't a loser. We're WINNERS. Because of our massive biceps.)
No comments:
Post a Comment