It's been too long since I've blogged. Whenever I am driving home from school I think of 100 things to post... but have forgotten everything I wanted to say when I get to a computer. Just in case I don't remember to post something good tomorrow (I have the morning off from school! yes!):
I couldn't sleep last night largely due in part to a dream I kept having (a single night recurring dream oi vey). The dream took place in a large auditorium taken over by pretty blonde women yelling at me. I was standing on a stage above them. Presumably I gave a speech or performance on something they didn't like. I could tell I was extremely committed to whatever I had just done, though. I was staring at them, letting them yell at me. It was unnerving. I woke up when they started to spit on me. I can still hear their angry screaming and the sound of them getting ready to spit at me. Nasty!
Whenever I'd fall back asleep I would go back to that dream. This is a dream I'd wish on NO ONE. Not even that annoying jerk in my class. OH THE THINGS I HAVE TO TELL YOU/the things I wanna rant about.
Tell then...
Take fish oil and wash your toes!
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment