Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cunt

I have been thinking an awful lot on the word "cunt" lately. I have always thought it detestable not just for what it "means" but for the sound... cunt. CUNT. It sounds like a messed up nut. A dirty, smashed nut that hasn't seen clean water in several months. Maybe you know of this comic:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/c_word

I agreed with him when I read it, and I agreed up to a few days ago.

Now, though... I rather like it. It is abrupt, rude, and masculine. Men get awesome words for their genitalia like dick and cock... and what do we get? TWAT? Awesome. It makes it sound like a wet pancake! Cunt, though... it is no wet pancake. It is disturbing, uncomfortable, and distasteful. Beautiful.

Cunt needs to be used more often - women shouldn't be afraid to get nasty. We should be proud of it and unafraid to stand up for ourselves and the right to our cunt. The word has been around for ages! Let's wear it proudly, right where it belongs.

Where it belongs is between the labia and the cervix.


I remember seeing a variation of cunt used in Hamlet (the only Shakespeare that I've read and REALLY enjoyed). Do you know what I'm talking about? I'm kidding! Of course you do! You didn't Sparknotes that shit. But you need a reminder. Its been ages since High School. Here:

  Ham.  Lady, shall I lie in your lap?  [Lying down at OPHELIA’S feet.
  Oph.  No, my lord.
  Ham.  I mean, my head upon your lap?
  Oph.  Ay, my lord.
  Ham.  Do you think I meant country matters?

I only remember this because Hamlet had so much nasty talk in it. Read it here if you never have. Seriously! It is worth your time.

If you didn't catch it: Read it out loud. "Country" pauses with a "Cun". Hamlet was teasing poor Ophelia about going down on her *ahem*.

Wikipedia cites that Chaucer used it as well. I looked up The Miller's Tale here to make sure it was legit. I verily found the use.
  "And prively he caughte hire by the queynte,"Queynte sounds quite similar to cunt, huh? I think it is gross he quietly caught some girl by the cunt, but those were the dark ages!

Haha who am I kidding, guys still grab girls by the cunt. It's just normal and totally okay!

Ah, the 21st century! Where men can rape women without fear, where it is okay and common place to make jokes about rape, and where you can't say vagina because OH MY GOODNESS MY PRECIOUS 50 YEAR OLD VIRGIN EARS.

Maybe I feel a little intense about rape and how women are treated as lesser beings (because I have been so in a rage about rape in our society all day, thanks Brittany!). It isn't funny. Why do we act like it is?

WHY are we still making "Women in the kitchen jokes"? Why do women go along with it?


RESPECT THE CUNT. 

I hate seeing this shit:



Click on it to see what great things the people have to say. I realize my face editing was shit, but fuck. Whatever.

Oh golly gee! She sure would fit better if she was chopped up! And so would you, asshole. I like that Dallas took a dig at Anthony, but then she laughs at his joke at the bottom there. Way to ruin it.

The world needs to just... grow up.

From now on I'll use the word cunt, just like I use vagina and twat. Which is rarely, but enough that I'll make some people uncomfortable.



Picture source:
Vagina


  

No comments:

Post a Comment