Here is a picture of my retainers! You know you wanted to see them.
| Please take notice of the food particles. Mmmm. |
Also, here is a picture of cookies I baked today:
| Chunky looking ones from Naturally Skinny by Bethenny Frankel; not so chunky ones from the package of some Oatmeal flour made my Bob's Red Mill. |
Banana Oatmeal w/ Chocolate chips and Almond Cookies! They are both pretty not super bad for you (no eggs, only a Tbs oil in the banana ones) and they are pretty tasty! The almond cookies are too dry for my tastes, but other people seem to like them. I pushed in a dark chocolate chip for my nephew in some since he loves himself some chocolate.
| These are cupcake I made. The banana ones are from http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/ |
| Chipping nail polish - don't be confused, I'm really an adult! An ill-kept one, but still an adult. |
I am pretty proud of my eye make up in this one, so please focus on that and not my breasts. You know what? I will make a new blog post for this picture. Check it!
Rachael
No comments:
Post a Comment