Right now my nephew is doing a craft I set up (cutting out shapes from paper and gluing it onto a different piece of paper), so what a better time to BLOG? Blog stands for "Better let others go", meaning... ignore everyone else and do your own thing. Right? I don't know... but you don't need to fact check it. That would be rude.
Julia recently sent me a link through Facebook*. It is to help us "do a blog". Apparently Julia doesn't think my quick wit is enough. Here is the link. I think this is a good place to start, right? I am going to go through the list and see what is realistic for this blog.
5. Writing Style
Okay, I can see this working for me. It could be somewhat of a "What not to do" in terms of the English language. I could make up games where people rip apart everything I say and make fun of it. Or be constructive. Or insightful. Rachael this piece here on public masturbation is fascinating, really - but why did you add in this bit about childhood trauma? Is that really necessary?
This is a bad idea. Why would Julia partake in this.
16. Body-weight training
Haha, jk. Me, training? FOR ANYTHING? Maybe Julia. I'll update you guys on if I ever make it to the gym.**
21. How to be a real and true friend.
That's so sweet! And really, read this blog and you'll find out all the secrets! Julia and I are still friend despite that I tried selling her to a slave trader. ~*~TrUe FrIeNdS~*~
32. Home brewing beer
Why would my home ever be brewing beer? Haha Haha HAHA. It's a joke. I wouldn't be against this one! Girlfriend likes beer a whoooole bunch. Maybe we can create some amazing beer! FREE SAMPLES TO YOU ALL.
51. Eating organic on a budget.
OR - How to grow a garden.
62. How to Get What You Want Without Breaking the Law or Burning Bridges
Not possible in my line of work... which is robbing banks and burning bridges.
74. The end of the world and the Maya prophecies for December 21st, 2012.
Why ruin the surprise?
Rachael
*I wrote facebook but Google Chrome used the red squiggly worm to tell me it was incorrect. Of course it is!
"Facebook" isn't in the dictionary after all! (Is it?) I fixed it to the plural because, well... I wanna at least TRY to use proper grammar. Turns out Facebook is recognized as a word. Same with Google vs google. I never realized!!
**I am in a Swim Conditioning class right now. It is online. I'll try and make a post about that soon! Good shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment