I have been at school since 1230pm today writing about the ways men and women develop, looking for jobs (only to discover my resume is on my sisters computer) and messing around on Facebook. Also, I have a giant zit under my nose I keep going to the bathroom to try and pop. It keeps getting bigger OMG make it stop.
Anyway. The library is being ripped apart right now. There is absolutely no downstairs anymore. It is empty and eerie. Upstairs the book shelves are placed in aisles, construction workers are going back and forth in hard hats (why don't the students get any? aren't we in danger of falling debris!?), and some lazy kids clog up the walkways.
It is a battlefield to walk from the study room to the bathroom to poke at my zit. I can't help but wonder what would happen if there is a fire? How will I get out of here?!
I am going to die in a fire. With a zit on my face. This is how the world will remember me.
Fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment