I don't feel like blurring out people anymore... takes too long and MS Paint is no fun! So, if you are in a picture and are like OMG NO I LOOK UGLY or something then let me know. But, you know? You will probably never see this. So whatever.
FYI: Click on pictures to make them larger
 |
| Old dudes lookin for equality |
 |
| Why did he keep jumping? The world may never know. |
 |
| Just a friendly reminder, guys |
 |
| Nothing like a little light BDSM to start off a parade |
 |
| These guys def gave me nightmares |
 |
| I love personification! |
 |
| Just because it rhymes doesn't mean it's true. |
 |
| Just on his way to work, stopped by to see the parade. The dog in the back is confused if he should join as well. |
 |
| The guy in no make up is actually a polar bear dressed in a man suit. |
 |
| Call me, maybe?? |
 |
| This is a lame picture, but I loved these gals! |
 |
| Cute butt, bro |
 |
| lol NERDS lol OMG THAT'S FINN IN THE BACK!!! |
 |
| I don't understand. |
 |
| Gold person! |
 |
| That dog is out and proud! |
 |
| You see my reflection? Me either. I AM A VAMPIRE. Or I am nothing. Please let me be a vampire! :( |
 |
| Ending strong with some stronger BDSM. |
 |
| I look gross, but check out that tush in the back! |
Also, maybe you noticed that the name changed and stuff. Yep! Julia is kicked out, and new goodness has moved in. Welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment