Monday, January 14, 2013

My sister told me last night that somewhere around 60,000 died in Haiti's large earthquake. I was having a major idiot moment and said "That's like... half of Oregon." I was thinking the other half as Eastern Oregon, the sparse and often forgotten sister to the Western half. In my brain I thought there were only 3 cities there: Pendleton, Hermiston, and La Grande. After looking this up I've learned Ontario is a rather large one, and Baker City isn't too bad.

Anyway. I woke up thinking about what a stupid thing I had said and looked it up. There is like 3 million people in Oregon, which I remember clearly now learning in 3rd grade geography. Go me!! The population of the only three cities I thought were stationed in the East is around 47 thousand, sooooo.... But you know, you add the rest up and you're probably closer to like... nevermind. Doesn't matter.

---

It's been a while since I blogged. Maybe you've noticed. My last post was a poem about dying, which I posted while working on three separate essays for two separate classes. So no, I did not die. I am happy you've been so worried though!!

I am however late to improv now, so bye! :D

Oh - I had planned on making a blog about the differences/similarities between the Vampire Diaries and Buffy the Vampire Slayer but stopped watching VD (teehee) and am now watching Once Upon a Time and American Horror Story. There may be a blog on AHS... mostly about the nightmares it gives me. OKAY BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment