This is late, but who cares.
Beyond my obvious resolution of blogging more (I seriously have some good ones!) this is it:
Live in the goddamn moment! (it is more serious if large and in charge)
I am always too fucking scared to speak my mind, of not doing things that sound fun because it doesn't sound like something "I'd do". So many things I've passed on because I'm too scared to do something!! So lame. SO OVER, boyfriend.
I've already started speaking up in Math... which is extremely hard for me. I try to answer questions, I help out people who aren't understanding something we're doing, and I even ask for help. I know this sounds like chicken shit stuff, but that is what I am - chicken shit.
Also, I've been trying to get in contact with people I haven't talked to in a long time (years?) so we can hang out. I want to be that cool spontaneous girl that never says die!
GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!!
I want to be a Goonie.
Now please be my friend. Please? :'(
Picture source:
Goonies

No comments:
Post a Comment