Thursday, November 8, 2012

You heard it here first

I don't expect I'll be alive this time next year. My body is slowly, but surely, shutting down.

Yesterday, while working out (yes I still do that), I started to get dizzy. I thought I was just dehydrated so I decided to just drink more water the rest of the night. After working out I had to go to yoga. I felt like my nose was going to bleed the entire time, this tingly sensation in my sinuses and that metal taste in my mouth. It never did, though. There was this intense pressure behind my eyes.

I was like, whatever. I drank some more water and went to bed, I thought I was probably tired at this point. Besides a nightmare of vampires taking over the world (thank you Vampire Diaries for that), I slept fine. I got up early and took a shower. While trying to get ready I felt dizzy again, and the headache was coming back. I laid down and when I got up I was late too class. So I skipped it! Best thing to do - right? :D SCHOOL SUCKS - EVERYONE SHOULD DROP OUT.

I'm kidding. I love school! Everyone should go back :D

Anyway. I realized it wasn't getting better so I stuffed my face with doughnut holes. Good life choices, mate!

I get sick all the time. All. The. TIME. I hate it! I just learned to start ignoring it, unless it is really bad. I am pretty sure I have a shitty immune system due to both my parents smoking 24/7 when I was a kid. Around 5am I would be woken up by the stench of a cigarette my dad left in the toilet before he went to work. EVERY MORNING. It was disgusting. All my food tasted like cigarettes too, it was terrible. I mean, it could just be I am highly susceptible to illness. Maybe I eat too much junk food, maybe it's the dead rat's I have hanging in my room, or the flies that are living in their corpses. I don't know! Shit, it could be God punishing me for not believing in him.

Even though I get sick all the time, this seems different. I don't feel sick, just... weird.

I was playing with my nephew, bouncing balls, and I started to see the trail of the balls... like lingering images of where they had been. Just for a second. It made me nauseous. When I was walking down the stairs I saw the door at the bottom move to the right and slide back to place. I fell in the bathroom thinking I was going to trip on the rug, but I wasn't even by it. I was reading a book and realized I had read the wrong side of the page at least two times. I've been talking to the wall and calling it Aunt Sally.... maybe.

Anyway, my head has felt like it has been bulging all day. It's annoying. The pressure behind my eyes is still there and my vision is getting blurry. The light irritates me, and so I have my computer turned all the way day. Hm...


Here are potential causes I'm considering:
My body will no longer process water and I must find new ways to hydrate myself
Brain tumor (I have like... 5 symptoms!)
My brain is growing bigger
Bacterial infection
I'm transitioning to a vampire (thank you Vampire Diaries)
I need glasses

If I do die in a year, and it is unexplained please refer back to this post... or start whittling your stakes because there is a vampire on the loose... (thank you Vampire Diaries).


1 comment: