Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm really drunk right now and... kinda hate all my friends cause I realize they all are in relationships and I'm all, "Fuck you, I'm a fucking unicorn."

SUck my baaaaaaaaaalls, biatch. I may be single but at least I'm not S.E. Cupp, that girl is aaaaaaaaaaannnoying and has ugly glasses.

I'm a fucking rainbow licking unicorn, so forget all you happy gnomes. Pfft

Also I am kinda drunk right now, so I'll just blog about the Vampire Diaries later and make it all better.
sorry.

AND FORGET ALL YOU COUPLED JERKS :D

SINGLE FOR LIFE.

SFL.

Ya. Represent.


rainbow licking unicorn

also: 

ugh.



edit: I want to be the Batman right now. I wanna go through the town and tell people they fall so they can rise and omg I wanna kick someone in the face. WHY AREN'T I KICKING IDIOTS IN THE FACE. But I wanna do it without clothes on.

I wanna be NAKED BATMAN.

another (sober) edit: Wtf. Blogging is dangerous. Drunk blogging is super dangerous! I vaguely remember this and I regret that I actually published it. Oh well, here it is!

I do like the whole Batman thing, just not naked Batman. I wanna not naked Batman.

This is what I will now strive for, thank you Drunk Rachael. I will be Not Naked Batman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment