It's late, I'm really tired, I need to brush my teeth. Of course I am up and not brushing my teeth though! Oh agony.
I wanted to go to bed 6 hours ago, but I missed it. I am going to go to bed soon but missed my blog and wanted to do a fun update!
Update 1:
I never told you guys about my super fun awesome and taxing trip to Seattle/other WA places. Sorry about that! It was super fun awesome and taxing, so I gotta share some digs with you guys!
I don't know what I am even saying. What am I saying.
Update 2:
I am way too tired to be blogging/functioning right now. So sorry about that.
Update 3:
Girlfriend wants me to do Medifast. Have you heard of it? Click here to find out more fun stuff!
Now have you? I, too, wonder why they are medifast1.com and not just medifast. I am too scared to try and go to medifast.com and see if it was taken. What if medifast.com is a spam site and killer robots find me and chop off my head and eat it and gain my power and take over the world because I am so powerful that robots can take over the world after eating my flesh??????
Hot damn I am really tired! I am really jealous of people who can write when they are tired and not make mistakes. I am consistently misspelling words and it is no fun. Well, misspelled in the way that write becomes right, sight becomes site, left becomes up, and phone becomes cheese.
Also - the television isn't shut off and so now it is blinking in anger of all the energy I am wasting but I know if I get up I am going to go to bed. I am too committed to this blog though!
So, anyway, I think I am going to do it. There is some jazz about it being created by cardiologists and that is chill with me because I have a really high cholesterol (even before I was an obese monster). It kind of scares me because my doctor told me I wasn't going to live a long and happy life. Just a short and shitty one! She looked into the future and saw nothing but death and failure.
My doctor was a gypsy apparently.
So yeah, I am supposedly on the fast track to death right now and I wanna hop off that track and onto the hill of not death. You know in movies when they hop from a train and roll down a hill? I wanna do that. It will be painful and miserable, but oh well.
This is why Girlfriend says Medifast is the way - at least to help lose some weight the first month. I am super skeptic about diets, but why not. It can't kill me, right!? Right? D:
If you need to know - after I moved to Portland from Seattle (I moved from Naches, WA in 2008 and lived in Seattle until July of 2009) I weighed 140 pounds. I wasn't really that skinny, but I was okay with it. I have no idea how much I weighed before I moved to Seattle or during my Seattle stay because I never had a scale. I remember I wanted to get down to 120, but never thought of exercising or diet because I was poor and walked everywhere in Seattle. I ate once a day, sometimes I skipped eating. What a great diet plan!! :D
No it wasn't, don't do that. That isn't healthy.
I kind of stopped caring about weighing myself and stopped walking everywhere and had a job and food and money. I don't know how much I weighed between the time I was 20 to 21, but I know after I turned 21 I gained a lot of weight. A LOT OF WEIGHT. Like 30 pounds in 3 months.
I went from 140 to 200 pounds. I don't know when I gained all the other weight, but it happened.
Doesn't that kill you! Bet you can't stop laughing and/or crying right now!
I am pretty okay with my weight... except that I can't where most of my old clothes, stretch marks, not cute as I was.
Okay, so I'm not okay with it.
This is why: MEDIFAST.
And working out and stuff. Girlfriend and I try to walk 3 miles at least 4 times a week. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. She is wanting to lose weight as well. Only 20 pounds (which isn't a small amount, but it is compared to my 60 I want to lose). I eventually want to lose 80 pounds, but 80 looks like so much more than 60 that it kills me. KILLS ME.
Do you wanna know why I wanna lose weight though, really? I'll tell you...: ZOMBIES! I am so worried that if there is some tragedy or war or whatever like a Zombie Apocalypse that I'd die because I am fat and can't run or do things.
I am trying to eat better too, but it isn't working so far. That is why I am going to try Medifast, to start my body loving not eating 303855 calories a day and loving to eat 300 or whatever calories you're allowed to eat with Medifast.
If I do do it, I'll update and let you guys know what's up with it, but don't expect me to post pictures and junk.
Update ??:
I forgot where I was because I went on that tangent... Oh, well! Did I tell you I'm not watching the kids anymore? Probably. I think I did. I have been watching them a long while now (my niece and nephew) and it is really weird not doing it anymore. I am trying not to butt in and set them straight since my sister is watching them now all day and I don't want to undermine her, but it is so hard sometimes! Not undermining her, setting them straight. I immediately went on that Seattle/WA trip (which took like 9 days or whatever) after I was done watching them and I woke up a couple times crying because I missed them.
REAL MEN DON'T CRY.
Fuck.
I am such a woman though. And real women cry a lot. Some real women don't. Other real women don't cry hardly at all (like Girlfriend). Men cry too, btw. Okay. EVERYONE CRIES. Phew.
Update err 4?:
Fall Term is starting soon. I am going to Portland CC another year because U of P was way expensive and I need 4000 more to go there. I need a new job! WHhhhhHy.
I'll be taking adv creative writing, yoga, a class about volcanoes, intro to drawing, and a health class! I will also be doing improv :D. I really hope I don't have a stalker that is going to figure out my schedule because that is really scary. :(
I will update you on my classes, Medifast, and whatever the fuck else whenever I feel you need to be updated.
But Medifast won't happen until I get financial aid. And only if I don't need my financial aid badly. Because it is EXPENSIVE.
Sweet dreams! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment